Thursday, April 17, 2008

About Last Night's "Debate"

I must confess I did not watch the debate last night. Why? Mainly because I had seen most of the previous ones, and didn't feel a need to sit through another one. After hearing about the petty hackery of it all, I'm glad I didn't. Had I subjected myself to that mockery of journalism, I probably would have thrown my laptop through my TV.

Why is it that in this time when there are so many substantial issues to question the candidates about, Charlie Gibson and George Stephanopoulos chose to dredge up crap like Jeremiah Wright and Tuzla. They even brought up Obama's "terrible" connection to a former extremist who's criminal actions took place when Obama was EIGHT YEARS OLD.

Ten bucks ABC wouldn't dare lift a finger accusing old Gramps McCain of any of this stupid crap, other than to ask "Is Reagan the Best President Ever, or the Best Person Ever?".

No comments: