Friday, September 18, 2009

Completely Clueless Classifications: An Explanation

After Posting my first classification, I decided I should probably offer an explanation of some of the structure behind the classifications. In addition to the usual Left -> Right progressions, my classifications tend to have other spectrums in mind. For instance, I also have a Realistic -> Rigid, Reasoned -> Passionate, Cynical -> Idealistic, and Passive -> Aggressive progressions.

The groups that I intend to classify, assuming I bother keeping up with this feature:

Left -> Right

Fundamentalist Liberals
Never Will Be Liberals
Perfectionist Liberals
Fuck This Liberals
Grassroots Liberals
Clueless Wealthy Liberals
West Wing Liberals
Corporate Liberals

Thoughtful Moderates
Spineless Moderates
Average Moderates

Cynical Toads

Realistic Conservatives
Principled Conservatives
Corporate Conservatives
Never Was Conservatives (or Randist Conservatives)
Authoritarian Conservatives
Fundamentalist Conservatives

At some point, I will develop a list of the other progressions, although I hope you can gather some semblance of their makeup from the names.

No comments: